Spectrum is an analog oscillator that packs well-thought-out functions in a compact package. This is a Saw core type that is often found in classic analog oscillators, and is suitable for creating bass and lead sounds in terms of sound and function.
- You can switch octaves without touching the knobOctave switchCan be set in 8 steps.
- In addition to 5 types of output waveforms, SINE / TRI / SAW / SUB (sub oscillator) / PULSE,CRP or ESPEquipped with a waveform output that can be switched with the button. CRP and ESP are waveforms that mix SAW and PULSE.
- The "SUB" button switches the settings of the sub oscillator (octave / waveform).
- Pulse width modulation is also possible with CV (with attenuator).The PWM not only modulates the Pulse wave, but also the CRP / ESP waveform at the same time.
- There is only one FM input for 1V / Oct, but the characteristic can be switched linearly / exponentially with the button.
- The 1V / Oct adjustment trimmer is on the front for easy access. Do not touch if there is no problem.