MUSICAL FEATURESThe AXYS is a utility module that has two stereo crossfaders and crossfade voltage control.
There are X and Y crossfaders, both of which have the same specifications. Input A and input B are stereo inputs, respectively. If you patch only the L side of the lower row, the same signal will be input to R as well, and you can handle mono signals as stereo.
The crossfade balance can be controlled by the knob and CV. With the switch, the signal to the X crossfade CV can also be used as the Y crossfade CV without patching. The relationship between the switch position and the internal wiring of the CV is as follows.
- Switch right: XCV is routed as is to YCV by internal wiring
- Switch middle: No internal wiring
- Switch left: Invert XCV and route to YCV
You can also use a single stereo crossfader to pan mono signals. In that case, patch as follows.
- Divide the signal you want to pan with multiple, etc.
- Input the branched signal to L of A and R of B
- Patch a dummy cable to A's R to prevent signal routing through internal wiring