Imagenes is a stereo SVVCF with stereo imaging, panning, distortion and flexible modulation capabilities.High-pass, band-pass, and low-pass modes can be switched for each filter, with LR stereo output and independent outputs for each filter.
A distinctive STEREO IMAGE circuit allows left and right filter panning with a single knob to control 'LR Stereo - Mono - Inverted LR Stereo' or in between, via a CV input that also allows audio rate modulation. Create a wide variety of stereo effects, from subtle modulations to aggressive AM.
Equipped with a self-oscillating resonance that generates a fresh sine wave, a soft clipping/overdrive circuit, two V/Oct inputs and a link function for left and right filters, this unit has a tracking capability of 2 octaves or more. Also functions as a dual/stereo SINE VCO.
- OTA-based 2-pole (12dB/oct) state variable architecture
- HP, BP, LP mode can be switched for each filter
- Works in stereo and/or dual mono
- Manipulate the stereo image from LR-mono-RL or in between
- LINK function
- Input soft clipping and DRIVE mode
- Clean Sine Wave Self-Oscillation and Dedicated V/Oct Input
- Tracking performance over 5 octaves with temperature compensation