Aradh is the successor to Instruo traigh, a transistor ladder filter. Extending Traigh's basic functionality, Aradh adds a VCA that can be routed before or after the filter, an envelope follower, a comparator gate, a strike input with variable decay time, and a number of user-definable voltage control parameter combinations. it was done.
Whether it's voltage-controlled resonance, pre-gain filter saturation, noise gate patch, dynamics processing, or envelope follower, Aradh is a sound-shaping powerhouse at just 6 HP.
- Low pass filter and VCA
- VCAs can be routed before or after filters
- Strike inputs and buttons
- User-definable CV input
- Envelope follower and comparator function
- Self-oscillating resonance
Aradh's CV input can be assigned to the assign button or shift button.It is also possible to select one from the first parameter and one from the second parameter, and to modulate them at the same time.
The first parameter is switched each time you press the assign button.
• If the button is not lit, the CV input is not intended for the main parameter.
• When the button is lit white, the CV input targets the amplitude of the VCA.
• When the button is lit amber, the CV input targets the cutoff frequency of the lowpass filter.
• When the button is lit white/amber, the CV input targets both the VCA's amplitude and the filter's cutoff frequency simultaneously.
For the second parameter, press the strike button four times while holding down the CV assign button, then press the strike button while holding down the CV assign button to switch the selected target.
• If the Strike button is not lit, the CV input will not modulate the secondary parameter
• If the Strike button is flashing white, the CV input is for low pass filter resonance.
• If the Strike button is flashing amber, the CV input will target the decay of the impulse envelope.
• When the strike button is flashing white/amber, the CV input simultaneously targets both the lowpass filter resonance and the impulse envelope attenuation