C4RBN is a state variable filter with a 2-pole / 4-pole design. Developed based on the history of WMD filters, the C4RBN has live performance-conscious stability and interface improvements.
A saturator circuit is mounted on the input stage of the full analog signal path to add warmth with an analog feel before the signal reaches the filter.In addition to the clean sound high-pass, band-pass, and low-pass independent 2-pole outputs, a wave folder circuit has been added to the 4-pole output with selectable frequency response.It enables a wide range of sound make-up, from clean filtering to rough acid sounds.
- Separate 2-pole output for highpass, bandpass, and lowpass
- Equipped with Attenuverter for FM. CV control with cutoff frequency +/-
- Independent 4-pole output with selectable frequency response
- Equipped with a ping circuit that emulates bactrol
- Wave folder implemented for 4-pole output
- Self-oscillation is possible by setting resonance
- Temperature stable 1V/oct tracking