The Z5000 is a multi-effects module with algorithms such as reverb, delay, modulation, pitch shift and harmonizer. In addition to the usual delays and reverbs, you'll also find more unusual and experimental effects.
HOW TO USE
Algorithm selectionThe algorithm selection is the same as ZVerb and EchoZ. The 24 algorithms are stored in 8 banks of 3 algorithms each. Press and hold the button of the bank you want to call to call it, and then press the bank button to sequentially switch the algorithms in the bank. The calling algorithm is displayed as a red / yellow combination of three buttons. The last recalled algorithm in each bank is stored.
Control and input / outputModules are mono in and stereo out. Normally, this is a module used in the final stage of the patch, so the output level is set close to the line level, which is smaller than modular. When inputting modular audio, the output becomes the normal line level when the input gain is about 0 o'clock, and becomes higher than the line level when it exceeds it. The parameters that can be controlled are as follows. CV input is Feedback / Mod and Filter, and in addition TIME / FIDELITY can be CV controlled by the corresponding jack selected by the switch.
- Time: Controls reverb decay, delay time, modulation LFO speed, etc. according to the algorithm
- Filter: Set the cutoff of the filter in the algorithm
- Mod: Set the modulation intensity and speed according to the algorithm
- Fidelity: Affects the sound by controlling the speed of the analog clock that drives the DSP
- In: Set the input level
- Mix: Set dry / wet balance