Quad VCA is a 4-channel analog VCA mixer with unique features.
Each channel of Quad VCA has independent signal input, CV input, and signal output, and CH2 to CH4 are normalized to CH1. To adjust the level and CV modulation of each channel,SELECTSelect any channel with the button,OFFSETUse the knob to set the gain offsetATTNUse the knob to set the amount and direction of CV applied.
SCANSlide the switch to the rightSCANTurns on and gives you access to two features that change with patching. 2 signals and 4 CV input, mix output monitor 1:4SCANTo OrCH1Scan up to 4 destinations by patching only the signal inputs and CV inputsPANFunction as
If you have a Varigate 4+ or 8+ from the same company,RemoteTurning on the switch enables the function to store/recall multiple information such as the level of each channel and the amount of CV modulation (Varigate 8+ can store 100 presets, and Varigate 4+ can store 16 presets). Since not only audio but also CV can be handled, the possibility of patching expands. Other features are as follows.
- 4 independent signal inputs and outputs and mix outputs that can handle both audio and CV
- 4 bipolar CV inputs (up to +/-10V)
- Enables 4:1 scanning and panningSCANmode
- Offset and linear athenbert control for each channel
- The created preset isRemoteDepending on the function, multiple saves to the Varigate+ series are possible.
- For each channelMUTEEquipped with buttons