This is the 2014 version of the newly designed Mod Demix. Only the design and routing have been changed, and the sound quality has not changed.
modDemix is a module that allows you to process audio and control signals in a number of ways, including ring modulation, using two modulators connected together.
- When the carrier / control input is near 0V, the balance modulator will be off, allowing it to operate as a normal VCA.
- Carrier / control input with attenuator.
- There is also a summed output for each channel, so it can be used as a voltage-controllable mixer.
- You can stack multiple modDemix with AUX input.
- Unique warm sound quality with distortion.
- Signal visualization with LEDs
- Maths,OPTOMIXIt goes well with