The L-1 XLR Out is a compact XLR balanced output module based on the THAT1646 chip.Multiple is installed in the input terminal of each channel, and a copy of the input signal can be sent to an external module.
- Designed based on high quality THAT1646 balanced line driver
- Input buffer: 20K impedance
- Completely independent 2-channel configuration
- Equipped with a -10dB switch on the back of the module
- Equipped with a ground lift switch on the back of the module
- Protection circuit against phantom voltage
- Protection circuit against reverse voltage characteristics