MUSICAL FEATURESSCION is a quad random voltage generator that uses a biofeedback sensor. Converts electrical movements from plants and other organisms into musically usable voltages. By DatagardenMidi SproutHowever, many functions and control parameters have been added for use in the Eurorack environment.
- 3.5mm jack for sensor cable
- 2 sensor cables included
- The gold plate of the leaf is directly connected to the sensor. Whether the sensor cable is also enabled when patched is set with a jumper on the back
- Each of the four channels has a CV output. Range is 4-0V and attenuator and slew control are possible for each
- Each of the four channels has a gate output. The gate width is random, ranging from 4 ms to 100 seconds
- Each channel has a gate input that can be used to call ratchet-like events or clock sample and hold for each channel (when mode 4 is selected).
- Hold button stops random movement of each channel
- Equipped with common parameters between two channels, Sensitivity and Density, both manual and CV control are possible. Sensitivity controls the sensitivity of the reaction to signals from the organism. Density determines the quantize of the CV output. The slider outputs only the voltage (2V) corresponding to the octave at the bottom, and when the slider is raised, the scale increases in the order of the fifth circle, and at the top it is 0,1,2,3,4,5 scales. All CVs are output
- Hold mode You can select another mode of output CV by pressing and holding four.The above reaction to Density is in mode 4, and in mode 1, as Density is increased, CVs that deviate from the chromatic scale will also be output.In mode 2, the four outputs are harmonically related.In mode 3, the gate input is a random voltage sample and hold clock.