Authorized and rebuilt by Peter Zinovieff, founder and developer of Electronic Music Studios (EMS), creator of the legendary Synthi AKS, the Erica Synths SYNTRX was limited to 1056 units.
Erica Synths builds on lessons learned from the development of SYNTRX to create an instrument that blends even deeper into contemporary electronic and experimental music setups, from drones and powerful basslines to glitched noisescapes. .
SYNTRX II is the culmination of analog sound design circuitry. Main oscillator with 2 perfectly stable sound shapers, versatile multi-mode filter, wonderful textured external input with envelope follower, ring modulator with unique and wonderful sound character, joystick ready for recording operations The Erica Synth signature matrix mixer also incorporates a built-in piano roll sequencer and a new DSP platform with powerful new effects.
SYNTRX II── Introducing a new dark horse for experimental sounds.
- Fully stable main oscillator with waveform modulation via 2 x CV control
- Modulation oscillator with variable waveform
- High-pass filter & low-pass filter (series connection)
- Free-running or gate-syncable sample-and-hold circuit
- multicolor noise generator
- Instrument input with DC-coupled, phase-inverted envelope follower
- Ring modulator with unique sound design
- Trapezoid generator with built-in VCA and loop function
- Signal meter with audio or CV output
- Great-sounding delay and reverb FX section
- Joystick controller for recording actions
- Analog patch matrix with 3 levels of attenuation
- 254 patch memory
- piano roll sequencer
- 2 CV inputs
- Gate input
- Equipped with DIN5 MIDI In (CV/Gate converter) and MIDI Thru
- 2 x arbitrarily assignable output terminals
- Headphone output