MUSICAL FEATURESJapanese manualあ り ま す.
Erica Synths Pico Voice is a synthesizer voice oscillator module with 3 types of synthesis algorithms in a 8HP body. The algorithm is as follows, and press the button to switch.
- LED Yellow-Carplus Strong Algorithm
- LED red-code algorithm algorithm
- LED orange-wavetable algorithm
- LED green-baseline algorithm
- LED Light Blue-Pulse Width Modulation Algorithm
- LED Blue-Super Saw Algorithm
- LED purple-wavefold algorithm
- LED pink: Harmonic algorithm
There are two adjustable parameters for each algorithm, which are assigned to PAR1 and PAR2 respectively. As mentioned above, PAR2 controls the release time except for Carplus Strong.
Selection of control target by CV (PAR1 / PAR2 / Pitch), waveform selection by chord algorithm, etc. can be set from CONFIG mode by pressing and holding the button. For more informationJapanese manualSee also
Pico Voice can track normally only up to around C6, and the tracking performance deteriorates at frequencies above that. To maximize the range that can be effectively tracked, when controlling with 1V / Oct, send the 1V / Oct signal with the TUNE knob fully left.