Pico System III Compact, full analog modular system. There are desktop version and Eurorack version.
Pico System III consists of the following sections
- 2-3-4 step sequencer
- Two VCOs
- VCO controller / VCA module
- Mixer capable of processing both CV and audio
- Modulator with synchronizable LFO, random CV, and noise source
- Two voltage controllable ASR envelope generators
- Two low pass gates with resonance
- BBD delay
The mk3 version of Pico System, which is one of Erica Synths's representative modular systems, is a full analog system equipped with a large number of multifunctional modules that take advantage of modular strength, and demonstrates maximum power by patching.
Another feature of the Pico System III is the ability to use preset cards such as Music Easel, which can store information equivalent to patching. This preset card allows you to change patches very quickly and greatly, which will come in handy for live performances. The Pico System comes with 5 pre-written cards and 5 pre-made preset cards.