Pico DrumsA device for uploading samples to modules. In addition to this device, Google Chrome plug-in for upload software is required. * USB cable (mini-B) is not included.
- Pico Drum ProgrammerDownload (Google Chrome Plugin) and install
- Prepare the sample you want to use with 44.1kHz / 16Bit mono
- Start Pico Drum Programmer
- Make a sample list. Select a file from the "Browse" button or drag and drop to add samples to the sample list.You can also preview sounds and delete samples from the sample list.It is also possible to first select the default sample list from "Choose a sample set" and replace some of it.
- Connect the programmer to your PC and power on the Pico Drums module as shown in the picture below.
- When you press the "Program" button, the samples in the sample list will be sent to the module. Please note that the samples that were previously included will be erased.