* The panel may have scratches or scratches during the manufacturing process. Please note on your purchase.
Trigger Hacker is an easy-to-use 5-track gate sequencer that mainly programs 5x5 matrix buttons. The CV sequencer is also equipped with one track. It can be used as a simple 1-step 16-track sequencer, but it has the potential to generate more elaborate rhythm patterns when it is mastered (for example, high-speed drilled bass and complex polyrhythm).
- In step editing, you can program the selected track / pattern by turning the 16 steps on / off. You can also set the last step. By pressing and holding the button for each step, with finer resolutionMicro stepYou can hit various types to achieve various consecutive hits and triplets.
- When editing the steps, use the eight buttons on the inner circumference.patternYou can select, pattern chain, copy and paste.Pattern settings are saved for each track
- A lot ofmodeSelect the operation mode from. The default is STEP EDIT mode, which edits the steps of each track. Many functions are set by selecting the mode, such as gate length, clock divide, CV sequencer settings, performance mode and track group settings. The mode is selected by holding down the MODE button and pressing one of the matrix buttons.
Select an edit track (press TRACK button or press and select from the bottom matrix button) or mute operation (TRACK + TAP and mute by bottom matrix button)Regardless of modeCan do
For example, there are the following modes. For a list and details of all modesmanual
- Modes related to CV sequencer settings
- A mode suitable for a real-time program that outputs the gate and hits repeatedly while the button is pressed
- Apply active pattern, last step, and clock divide settings to several tracks at onceTrack groupMode for setting functions (default is 1 group for all tracks)
- Router functionMode for setting the gates of multiple tracks to be mixed (OR) with
- Mode to save / recall / copy presets
- MIDI related mode