The 904B VC High Pass Filter is an analog high-pass VCF module for the 70's vintage sound Eurorack. The control panel has a Fixed Control Voltage knob that corresponds to the cutoff frequency control, a frequency range setting knob that selects the cutoff band from Low (4Hz-20kHz) and High (10Hz-50kHz), a signal input/output jack and three It has a CV input jack. The input CVs to the three CONTROL INPUTS (3V/Oct, 3 octaves wide) are summed up, and each 1V increase doubles the frequency cutoff point.
- 70's Vintage Sound 904B High Pass VCF Module
- Full-scale reproduction of "Modular 55 & 35" series circuit
- Equipped with 3 CV inputs for audio input, output connector and frequency control
- Full manual control of cutoff frequency is possible by frequency control and range switch
- Eurorack specifications: 8 HP, 55 mA +12 V, 55 mA -12 V
- Only regular imports handled by Electri Co., Ltd. are subject to the 3-year manufacturer warranty program (* Product registrationClick here for page link)
- Designed and developed in the UK