The Behringer 150 is a Eurorack module consisting of a ring modulator, noise source, sample and hold and LFO, and four sections.At the bottom of the module, the LFO generated in the LFO section equivalent to the company's 4 LFO section, and two types of noise sources, white and pink, are internally connected to the upper ring modulator and S & H signal input, and external signal input. It is possible to generate various audio / CV with 140 alone without.
- Ring modulator / noise generator / S & H / LFO module that fully reproduces the legendary "system 80M" circuit of the 100s
- Ring modulator featuring metallic sound and bell sound
- Two noise generators with white and pink noise sources
- The LFO is equipped with 5 waveforms of sine wave, triangle wave, square wave, sawtooth wave, and reverse sawtooth wave and phase lock to the keyboard.
- Two simultaneous LFOs with wide frequency range and delay control and external CV input
- Sample and hold generator with clock rate and lag time control, 3-way input selector for noise, LFO or external input
- Eight controls and switches provide real-time access to all parameters
- Eurorack specifications: 16HP, 60mA + 12V, 50mA -12V
- Only regular imports handled by Electri Co., Ltd. are subject to the 3-year manufacturer warranty program (* Product registrationClick here for page link)
- Designed and developed in the UK