The Behringer 112 Dual VCO is a dual VCO module for Eurorack with a classic sound. The two VCOs consist of the same circuit, each equipped with manual or CV controllable pulse-with modulation, three attenuator-equipped FM inputs, and an oscillator sink input / output.The sync input also has a switch to switch the synchronization accuracy, allowing accurate phase locking.
- 80's sound dual VCO module
- Faithfully reproduce the original "System 100M" circuit
- Each VCO has 3 selectable waveforms: triangular wave, sawtooth wave, square wave (PWM)
- PWM can be controlled manually and via external CV input
- Each VCO provides pitch and range control, 2 audio outputs and 3 CV inputs
- The VCO can be synchronized via strong and weak synchronization modes, allowing accurate phase locking.
- Real-time access to all parameters with 18 controls and switches
- Eurorack specifications: 16HP, 130mA + 12 V, 70mA -12V
- 3 year warranty only for domestic regular importsClick here for page link)
- Designed and developed in the UK