Jumble Henge is a 16-input stereo spectral mixer with a patch-based mixing interface. Designed based on the Sound Stage in collaboration with Worng Electronics, Jumble Henge proposes a unique mixing process in a Eurorack environment.A carefully tuned analog resonant filter for each input and a distinctive fixed pan position create a unique space in the mix for each sound.The simple interface features a Mix control to adjust the filtering depth and a stereo Ext In for convenient chaining of external mixers or additional sound sources. Jumble Henge is a compact solution for creating rich stereo mixes from multiple mono / stereo signals.
- 14 inputs in stereo and spectral arrangement + 16 clean additional stereo inputs in total
- Stereo LR mix output
- Intuitive patch-based mixing with unique stereo position and spectral placement for each input
- Resonant analog filters for each input, carefully tuned to accentuate the lows, lows, mids, highs, and highs, provide each sound with its own space in the frequency spectrum.
- The fixed pan position of each input spreads toward the high frequencies of the frequency spectrum and toward the center at low frequencies.
- Equal power panning to keep perceptual levels consistent at all inputs
- Manual Mix control for adjusting the filtering intensity of the entire mix
- Made in the UK
HOW TO USE
The spectrum and stereo position in each input source mix is determined by the vertical and horizontal positions of the jacks you are patching. With the exception of the Low Mid and Low centered inputs, all inputs are placed in their own pan positions, creating a complete stereo image when compositing while maintaining sound separation. The High Mid and High inner right inputs are internally connected from the inner left inputs and will be centered if patched only to the inner left.Also, the panning becomes wider at higher frequencies, providing a tighter sound at lower frequencies.In addition, this unit adopts equal power panning for the consistency of the perception level of all inputs.
A knob that controls the overall depth of the filter applied to each input.There is a slight increase in volume near the center position.
A clean stereo input that can be used for chaining external mixers and additional audio sources. The R input is normalized to the L input and also supports monaural sources.
This is a stereo mix output that outputs a total of 16 inputs of SUM.