MUSICAL FEATURES4ms Tapographic Delay (TAPO) is a multi-tap delay with a unique interface and functionality. A tap is a delay unit that delays the sound that constitutes a delay, and each tap has a different delay time. With TAPO, you can program taps with velocity to produce a variety of rhythms, organic textures, resonance sounds, weird harmonies, even from drones and simple percussive sequences. It evolves by being moved in real time, whether it is voltage or manual. The setting of tap timing and velocity is called tapography in TAPO.
- Tap sensor with velocity sensitivity
- Up to 32 taps can be generated, with delay time, amplitude, filter and panning assigned to each individual tap
- Each tap has a low pass or resonant band pass filter
- You can morph and transition between delay settings over a specified amount of time
- Virtually two feedback structures with repeat and feedback
- It has 6 banks that can store 4 presets, and can store and recall up to 24 delay settings.
- Tapography sequencer that can select sequence mode from forward, random, random direction
- Synchronize with an external clock and divide or multiply
- Gate output synchronized with delay rhythm
- Delay time up to 174 seconds
- Sampling is 16-bit / 48kHz and internal processing is done in 32-bit floating point. Software latency is 1.3 ms
- Mono input, stereo output (mono output is also possible)
- Firmware is possible by audio input
Setting with TAP buttonYou can switch the tapography presets and change various settings with the 6 buttons on the top. To call the tapography from any of the 6 presets, simply press the button. To save, first press and hold the preset button for 1 second, then press it again when it flashes red. This completes the save. If you accidentally press and hold it, do not press the button again and wait. The save will be cancelled.
You can further change the settings with the TAP button. The setting item is VEL / BANK / PAN / MODE, and while pressing the corresponding button (BANK is the second from the left from the left) while pressing the selection item on the right (BANK B is the fourth from the left), the setting is completed. to change.
- VEL: Sets the effect of velocity.
- BANK: Recall a bank containing presets that will be the source of preset calls / save
- BREAD:Change the panning settings. Set SUM / R for mono output. For RND, panning for each tap is set randomly. ALT has panning set alternately for each tap.
- FASHION:Switch between normal EDIT mode and sequencer mode that can sequence tapography presets. In sequencer mode, pressing the TAP clock or TAP sensor advances the sequence to the next preset.
The explanation of each part is displayed by mouse over