Listen IO is a module for adjusting the volume level of Eurorack modular synths and other line level electronic musical instruments. In the upper section, it is possible to input a line level device, raise the gain to a modular level, and take it out (up to about +30 dB). The bottom section is the other way around, allowing you to bring down a modular level audio signal to line level. The output can be used not only as line level output but also as headphone output. Both sections have LEDs that display the output level to help prevent clipping. Level control is common, but each section can be used for both stereo signals and mono x2.
- Conversion from line to modular level, and conversion from modular level to line level and output to headphones
- Accepts guitars, tabletop synthesizers, effect pedals, groove boxes, and many microphones
- Can be used as dual mono or stereo
- Supports a wide range of levels with the gain knob
- It has input / output header pins on the rear board and can be used by connecting to the rear input / output headers of Listen Four and Wav Recorder (3-pin cableMust be purchased separately)