- Two mono inputs (possible panning) and two stereo (or mono) inputs.
- It has headphone output and main 3.5mm output, and the level can be adjusted individually.
- Output can be switched between modular level and line level
- Low noise, low crosstalk, low bleed
- Mute is applied at startup to prevent popping sound when the power is turned on
- Multiple Listen Fours, Listen Four Quarters, Wav Recorder and Listen IOs can be connected via the rear input / output header pins
- LEDs for level display on each channel and mix output
A chain between modules. Connect so that signals flow from OUTS to INS. Orient the cable so that L / R / GND match. In the above example, the output of LISTEN 4 on the right side of the image is input to LISTEN 4 in the middle, and a signal that mixes both can be extracted from the output of LISTEN 4 in the middle. Furthermore, the output of LISTEN 4 in the middle is connected to the input of the WAV Recorder on the back, so recording is possible.
* The chain has 2.54 mm intervals3-pin cableIs required